Oh, I cannot believe how long it has been since I last wrote. Many, many things have been going on...
I have had some very successful chocolate parties. So I think that is where a lot of my time is being spent. I am doing awesome in California but would love for it to take off here in Arizona. I know in due time it will. For now though, I am keeping busy in CA which has been nice because I have been able to see my mom and dad.
Tinkerbell left Katherine her Halloween costume. We had one busy weekend. Friday night we went to her school to attend a little carnival. On Saturday afternoon we packed up the truck with two dogs, one little girl and two adults and went to the Halloween celebration at the vet's office. Katherine won cutest costume. Sunday night we went Trick or Treating with the twins across the street. Katherine wasn't done Trick or Treating until her bag was full. She handed it to me when we got home that night and she has yet to ask for a piece of candy. :)
I finally got my car out of the shop for the hail damage. Total cost: $9,700. Crazy, I know. It took over 4 weeks to repair and now it needs to go back in for some touch ups as well as ANOTHER recall. This time the breaks. I used to love Toyotas... now not so much. I just found out that the Smart Key isn't so smart. The battery died and left me stranded. Not fun at all.
We spent a few days out in California while Brett had to work. It was nice to see everyone but I really don't miss the weather out there. Cold and humid. I have learned that if I am cold, my personality becomes cold.
We made it to Disneyland one last time before our passes expire. I thought that it would be the perfect time to go with Halloween done and finished and Veteran's Day the following weekend but that was crazy thinking. When we left the park at 9pm, the trams were still full of people getting on to go into the park. Gone are the days that you could just "walk" on the rides. We still had a fun day, though.
Still don't have a office job. I went to a employment agency and not too sure about them. I had to take a test for Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Since my last two jobs were pretty much Excel, I wasn't too worried about that until I started the test. It was impossible. I asked the lady about it who gave me the test and she replied, "It is an intermediate test. You should be fine". But after I finished all of the tests, she said, "I gave you the proficient level. I am sorry. Do you wan to retake the test?". So, I did the test again and did awesome on it but still no leads from them.
I had an interview with an Event Management company. The largest one out here in Phoenix for and Admin position. Only down side of that position is that you are expected to work Saturdays. That will be a little hard for me since Brett really doesn't have a schedule and if he gets called out on a Saturday, it would be hard to find someone that could watch Katherine all day and through some of the night.
So, in a nutshell... that is what has been going on.
Hopefully I won't fall so far behind going forward.
No comments:
Post a Comment