Katherine had her very first Valentines Day Party. Last year when she was at Tutor Time, they were going through teachers and she didn't have a teacher that day. She was put into a different room and they had their Valentines Day party earlier in the week. I felt so sad for her because she was really looking forward to the party.
So, this year was her very first Valentines Day party. We found sea life Valentines. I picked out all of her favorites... dolphins, whale tales, sea turtles and a few clown fish (Nemo). She had help from Hannah with signing her name since she had 22 to write out. She signed her name Kat since she has 9 letters in her name and even I couldn't write her entire name on the small area that is provided.
We also made a "Valentines Box" for all of her Valentines. Yep, you guessed it, we included dolphins, whales (Beluga and Pilot), hearts, and a sea turtle (I love the Cricut). I am not sure who had more fun making the box, her or I.
To top it off, my parents came into town a few days earlier and she invited them to her party. Katherine could not wait until they arrived. She gave my dad the biggest hug that I have ever seen!
Katherine loves riding on grandpas wheelchair!
During the Valentines Party, there were centers... making heart bracelets, painted hand hearts, painted with shaving cream and making butterflies. At the end, they made ice cream sundaes.
Making Painted Hearts
Shaving Cream Hearts
Valentine Butterfly...
And Finally... Ice Cream!!







No comments:
Post a Comment