Katherine is an great bowler on the Wii so when we took her bowling for the first time, I wasn't sure how well she would do. She did AWESOME!! She bowled a 117!!
Katherine was invited to Brooksie's 6th birthday party and knew that we were going to go bowling. This was her type of game... new shoes and a pink ball. I don't think that she could have asked for anything more. She got three spares on one STRIKE!!
Woo Hoo!!
At the end of the game, Katherine even received her first trophy. She had to sleep with it that night. It is now sitting on her shelf and she keeps asking when we can go bowling again. I am sure that we will go back soon, it would be a fun family event. I am just not sure if I am ready for a three year old to kick my behind in bowling. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment