Kat and her best friends...

Friday, July 16, 2010

Dress Up





Today was our "Dress Up Day".
So what started out as dress up day for Katherine... it became dress up day for Katherine, BJ and Lucky. We had a ball. Not sure if the dogs were so into it as we were but we gave them lots and lots of treats for their participation.
Katherine loves to dress up. She would rather wear a dress than shorts any day. Pretty much all of her dresses are play dresses. The only dress that she hasn't played in yet was the flower girl dress that she just wore last weekend. I am sure that it will make it into the play bin soon enough since I am not sure what we are going to do with that dress.
Anyway... after moving and unpacking ALL our boxes, I found my veil from our wedding. My dress was preserved but I didn't know what to do with the veil so I gave it to Katherine to play with. Not sure what I would do with it anyway.
So, Katherine came out of her playroom this morning asking for help in putting the veil on. She then went to get a beautiful dress along with the crown, jewels and rings. Don't forget the necklace that sings. I then suggested that we dress BJ up. BJ was a pretty good sport but she had a terrible time walking around in the purple dress so we changed it to a blue tutu. Katherine also put the blue beaded necklace on BJ.
That wasn't enough though... Katherine wanted to wear angel wings. BJ had a pair as well. With the two of them playing dress up, Lucky looked like he wanted to get in on the fun. NOT! He was dressed in a pink tutu, with a green necklace and black wings.
It was a ton of fun and I gave the dogs a lot of treats for their participation. I can't remember when I laughed so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment