Kat and her best friends...

Friday, September 3, 2010

Dove Chocolates vs. Tupperware

I signed up with Tupperware when we moved to Palm Desert thinking that I would meet more people. Not so. I had great success selling Tupperware products when I first signed up. I couldn't get many parties, though. I heard the same excuse over and over, "I don't need anymore Tupperware" or "I have been to enough parties and I don't want to host one". It was a bit hard since I put a lot of time and effort as well as money into this adventure.

When we moved back to Phoenix, I really didn't put any time into Tupperware and has kind of gone off to the waste side. I still love the product and have a lot of it but it's tough to get turned down time and time again.

Finding it hard to get an interview for a job, I looked on line for other options. When I found Dove Chocolates and talked to Brett about it... he wasn't so "gung ho" for it. I think partly because he loves chocolate and the other part because he saw how hard I worked for Tupperware and it didn't go anywhere. I have a totally different feeling for this company, than Tupperware. Tupperware has been around for the past 50 years and it is well like but can be a bit on the expensive side.

The more that I talk to my friends about this, the more positive feedback I am receiving than when I was selling Tupperware. They are excited for me and even have a few that will book a party with me who wouldn't when I was selling Tupperware.

Doing the research before I signed up as a Chocolatier, I found that there are only 30 Chocolatiers here in Arizona. Wow! Only 30 in a space that is larger than the L.A. basin. I think that this can be a great opportunity for me and for my family! I can hopefully make some extra money that we can use to pay down some debt and start to put some money away for a family vacation.

I cannot wait to get my kit to get started. I am going to have to hide the chocolate from my husband because I can see it now... I get to a party and there are teeth marks in the chocolate bars. :)

With the holiday seasons coming up, Dove Chocolates have some amazing deals. They also really take care of their hosts not to mention, they don't take advantage of shipping costs like Tupperware does.

Below is my personal website. Go check it out and let me know what you think.

www.aloveofchocoate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment