Kat and her best friends...

Thursday, April 21, 2011

In less than a week...

In less than a week, Katherine will be four. Wow, how time flies!

I had an extremely hard pregnancy (severe preeclampsia) but in the end, we got an incredible little girl. I didn't take many pictures while I was pregnant because I was either too sick or because I couldn't believe how much water weight that I had gained.

I have a few pictures from my baby showers and even then, I had to get permission from my OB/GYN to go to my second baby shower which was in California. Katherine made her grand entrance only two weeks after the party as she was five weeks early.

Below are a couple of pictures from my baby showers. Thank you to Kristen for hosting the first one in Phoenix and to Sherrie for hosting the second one in California.


Five and a half months pregnant.

I am so happy that my grandmother was able to meet her third (and final) great grandchild before passing away when Katherine was only six months old.

Nope, we didn't have a name for her until after she was born. We called her our little "alien" since she would make my shirt move when she would move or kick.

No comments:

Post a Comment