Kat and her best friends...

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Two Boxes

Katherine has been asking for a new Darbie (Barbie) and with it being so close to her birthday and Easter, I didn't want to get it for until one of those events, until... she packed up two boxes of toys to "give to the babies".

I told her that we needed to go through her playroom and give her toys to other little babies/kids that didn't have toys. We went through her entire playroom and she put all of the toys that she no longer plays with in the boxes. I am so proud of her because she is very possessive of her toys and she really does play with most of them.

Yes, I caved. I went and got the Darbie that she was asking for and it will be from the fairies for her good deed.

No comments:

Post a Comment