Katherine loves to fly! She has been flying since she was 9 days old. She is just like Brett and I, we prefer to fly in our little Cessna. We can leave whenever we want and we can take whatever we want. It is so nice!!
Just the other day, I let Katherine know that it was Samantha's birthday. Samantha is a friend of hers in Palm Desert that she just adores. Brett was working that weekend and so he had flown the airplane to Long Beach and it was Katherine and I home alone.
Katherine says, "We need to get to Sam's house for her birthday". I asked, "how are we going to get there?" and she replied, "with the airplane". The expression on her face was, duh!
I said, "Daddy has the airplane" and she replied, "call daddy and let him know that WE need the airplane". So, yes, we called Brett and I don't think he could stop laughing. He asked Katherine why we couldn't drive and she said (again duh), "it's too far! We need the airplane".
Yep, I don't think that she understands the whole airplane thing but it is nice to think that we have taught her something... friends are very special and we need to be there for them.
We are extremely lucky to have the little airplane and we love to travel in it. We will be doing a trip to L.A. for Memorial Day weekend with a stop in Palm Desert to see her friend, Samantha for her birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment