I started with Dove Chocolate Discoveries as a Chocolatier about a year ago. I have had a blast. I was really busy at the end of the year and then I took some time off ~ about 6 months.
About the time that I decided to get back into Dove, I received an email stating that since I was inactive I was going to no longer be dropped as a Chocolatier. I enjoyed my time with Dove but after receiving that email, I was on the fence if I was going to continue as a Chocolatier or not. As I was making that decision, I received an phone call from a new Chocolatier asking for my help.
I think that the phone call kind of push my into the direction of staying as a Chocolatier. I had to put in one order and I am good to go for the next six months.
After doing the party today, I am happy with my decision. The parties are so much fun! My enjoyment is having my host getting their friends/family together and indulging in chocolate. Dove Chocolate Discoveries is so versatile with their chocolate that they make the "job" fun.
I am excited that I made the choice to continue as a Chocolatier. It's a nice break from my normal, everyday life.
you are a FANTASTIC Chocolatier!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Desi! :)
ReplyDelete