Kat and her best friends...

Monday, July 4, 2011

Fun Friday Night Family Night

This past Friday night, we went bowling. I had a Groupon (yes, I love Groupon) and we took Katherine bowling. The other pilot that Brett flies with joined us. He was "visiting" since he was trying to pass travel on one of the busiest three day weekends and was number 45 to get out of Phoenix to the east coast.

Anyway... we got to the bowling ally and had two lanes ~ one for Brett and Katherine with bumpers and the other for Jeremy and I. Katherine got a STRIKE right away, Jeremy got a Spare, Brett knocked a few pins down and I got two gutter balls. Yea me!!

As the game went I, I got a few strikes, Katherine kept getting strikes, Brett hit a few pins here and there and Jeremy had a few strikes himself.

At the end of the game, I just broke a 100, Jeremy's score was 87 and Katherine was a head of Brett (remind you Katherine and Brett had bumpers). It was so cute that Katherine's score was higher than Brett's and she had no idea.

So, Jeremy and I went onto game two and so did Brett and Katherine. Katherine was doing awesome!! Again, she was ahead of Brett until the last frame. Somewhere, Brett pulled a strike and beat her score.

Anyway... it was good family fun and it amazes me how well Katherine does and she is only 4.

I am looking forward to next Friday! What should we do?

No comments:

Post a Comment