Kat and her best friends...

Friday, July 29, 2011

Our Dogs


MS. BJ's Nap Time

When I finally talked Brett into getting a dog, I was told that we would need to follow the three rules...

1. Dogs are not allowed on the furniture.
2. Dogs do not eat people food.
3. Dogs do not sleep on our bed.

Those rules went out the door the minute that little Ms. BJ came home. Brett let her jump on the (back of the) couch, sleep on our bed and gave her table scraps. Three years after we got Ms. BJ, we found our Lucky dog. We rescued him and just by his reactions to certain things, you could tell that the poor dog was beat by his previous owner. It didn't take long, though, for Lucky to get used to his new home.

He takes his naps on the couch, sleeps on our bed with us (yep, that is 5 bodies some nights sharing 1 king bed), and cannot get enough of Katherine's left over Mac n' Cheese.

Looking back, I wouldn't have it any other way.

MR. Lucky Chewing On A Bone

No comments:

Post a Comment