First day at Tutor Time
Katherine started Tutor Time in June, 2010.
It was a hard transition for both her and I. After about three or four months, everything was good. She was happy with her teacher and I could drop her off with out any tears (from either of us).
Today was her last day at Tutor Time. I think that I was more teary eyed than her. They taught her so much. Maybe not so much with education but she learned how to be in a classroom environment. She learned how to think for herself and to be able to give her opinion when needed. She learned how to participate in a group activity but she also learned that it was okay to play by herself if she wanted too. She loved her friends and her friends loved her back. Dropping her off every morning was kind of like Norm from Cheers ~ everyone said her name when she entered the classroom.
I am very grateful to have found such a wonderful place. Now it is time to move on. She will be going to the Pre-K program offered through the grade school in which she will be going to next year.
It is crazy to think that she will be starting kindergarten in Aug, 2012. Where has the time gone?
Last day at Tutor Time
No comments:
Post a Comment