I started to make some hair bows for Katherine because she is such a "girly girl". She has to wear a dress every day. It is a fight to get her to wear jeans in this cold weather. If she wears jeans, then she has to wear a pink shirt and something else pink.
Anyway... with the chocolate going slow right now, I sat down and started to make loop bows. I am very impressed how they came out. So, I started an Etsy shop. I am going to see how it goes. There are a lot of people out there that make bows but not too many that make the loop bows.
I like to make them all different sizes ~ some with two loops and others with four loops. I have even made a few just "whatever" hair clips.
So, that is my new project. I would love to still do the Dove Chocolate but it seems like I have hit a wall with parties once again. I am sure that it will pick up. In the mean time, maybe this will help out.
To check out my Etsy site: www.KatsHairBows.etsy.com
Let me know what you think.
Your skills are good! These look pro! I fizzled out on the chocolate party thing,but Kali's birthday is coming up so I will have to figure out a KatsHairBow to go with her prezzie. Then I will try to con you into lunch to try to avoid the shipping fee :^)
ReplyDelete