I have finally made my blogspot for the bows. I am really excited and looking forward to it being successful. We are going on the Disney cruise in the middle of April and I have booked myself a spa morning for one of the days at sea.
In my opinion, it's best to book the appointment but if I don't have the funds by cruise time, I will cancel the appointment. So, if that doesn't give me incentive to make the bows successful, I don't know what will. :)
Anyway... take a look at the blogspot ~ www.bowsforkat.blogspot.com and let me know what you think. I am going to post at least once a day there. Whether it being a special or just posting a new bow, something will be posted.
I do have one favor to ask... Will you send the link out to friends and family members with little girls? Word of mouth is the best way to get the information out.
Thanks for your help.
I look forward to your feedback.
No comments:
Post a Comment