So as time goes on, it has gets harder and harder to find a job. I have tried the Tupperware thing and it didn't work. I am at a wall with the chocolate but I do think that this has potential and my Etsy shop hasn't done so well.
Etsy works like eBay... the more feedback you have, the easier it is to sell. Well, since I have zero feedback, I haven't sold any bows. Oh well... Katherine is loving the bows that I have made. I still enjoy making them so she will have lots and lots of them.
When I first opened my Etsy shop, I would look at my shop at least 10 times a day to see how many views that I have on each bow. Now, I am lucky if I look at the shop once a week. The bows are getting a lot of views but just are not moving. So, I have put my bow making materials away for now. I am going to concentrate on my scrapbooking. Maybe I will get up to date on that. :)
I have made the choice not to get discouraged about the job thing. Yes, I would love to be able to bring in some extra money for us. After all, we have lost a lot of money in the past three years with the houses. Not just the fact that they houses have gone down in price but the fact that we cannot sell and renting isn't so easy either. We are making it through it, though.
So, here I sit on a beautiful Monday afternoon. Katherine is off at school and Brett is in Long Beach. I have most of our taxes done right now and going forward, I am just going to enjoy what I do have.
No comments:
Post a Comment