Kat and her best friends...

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Little Crush...

When we moved back to Arizona, I signed Katherine up for swim school at the same swim school that she went to when she was a baby. I asked for a male instructor because she seemed to take direction much better from a man. Her very first swim coach when we got back was Coach Aaron. Katherine listen to him and she moved up immediately to the next level. He was her coach again until, he was transferred to coach the little ones.

So, Katherine got a new coach, Coach Catharine. Coach Aaron, though, was in the lane next to Katherine so she still got to see him. A few weeks later, Coach Aaron moved down a few lanes but would still give Katherine hugs when she was all done swimming.

Katherine really enjoys going to an activity that is put on by the swim school... Splash and Dash. She asks to go all of the time. It is one Saturday night a month in which you drop your child off at the swim school. They swim, eat pizza, eat popcorn and watch a movie all for $25. I can't find a babysitter for that cheap. So, we do participate each month. Oh, and did I mention that Coach Aaron is always there?

Last week while we were waiting for Katherine's lesson to start, she whispers, "I want Coach Aaron to get out of the pool". I asked her why and she responded in a very quiet voice, "because I love him". My heart sank. I asked for her to repeat what she said and she said it again very quietly. Just then, Coach Aaron waved at Katherine and she turned quickly and her face got bright red.

Ahhh... my little girl has a crush. It is so cute. I will take a picture of the two of them and post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment